Maharishi Phucknuckel's Guide To Zen
- Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead.
Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow.
Do not walk beside me either, just f*!k off and leave me alone.
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a flat tyre.
- The darkest hours come just before the dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbour's milk and newspaper, that's the time to do it.
- Sex is like air. It only becomes really important when you aren't getting any.
- Don't aspire to become irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
- Remember, no one is listening until you fart.
- Never forget that you are unique, like everyone else.
- Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
- If you think nobody cares whether you're dead or alive, try missing a couple of mortgage payments.
- Before you judge someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you judge them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
- If at first you don't succeed, avoid skydiving.
- Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
- Have you ever lent someone $20 and never seen that person again?
It was probably worth it.
- If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
- Some days we are the flies; some days we are the windscreens.
- Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
- Good judgment comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgment.
- The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
- A closed mouth gathers no feet.
- There are two theories about how to win an argument with a woman.
Neither one works.
- Generally speaking, you aren't learning much if your lips are moving.
- Never miss a good chance to shut up.
- Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
- When we are born we are naked, wet, hungry, and we get smacked on our arse.
From there on in, life gets worse.
- The most wasted day of all is one in which we have not laughed.
- Remember not to forget that which you do not need to know.
Posted 6:18 PM, Tuesday, 4 September 2007, by Faber Optimé.
Post permanently located here.
Click here to email the author about this post.
0 Comment(s) on Maharishi Phucknuckel's Guide To Zen
to post a new comment.
Comments are moderated.
Blog Links to Maharishi Phucknuckel's Guide To Zen