The Top 12 Things You Don't Want to Hear From Tech Support
- "Do you have a sledgehammer or a brick handy?"
- "...that's right, not even McGyver could fix it."
- "So -- what are you wearing?"
- "Duuuuuude! Bummer!"
- "Looks like you're gonna need some new dilythium crystals, Cap'n."
- "Press 1 for Support. Press 2 if you're with 60 Minutes. Press 3 if you're with the FTC."
- "We can fix this, but you're gonna need a butter knife, a roll of duct tape, and a car battery."
- "I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
- "In layman's terms, we call that the Hindenburg Effect."
- "Hold on a second... Mom! Timmy's hitting me!"
- "Okay, turn to page 523 in your copy of Dianetics."
- "Please hold for Mr. Gates' attorney."
Posted 8:28 AM, Sunday, 4 June 2006, by Faber Optimé.
Post permanently located here.
Click here to email the author about this post.
0 Comment(s) on The Top 12 Things You Don't Want to Hear From Tech Support
to post a new comment.
Comments are moderated.
Blog Links to The Top 12 Things You Don't Want to Hear From Tech Support